YMCA Blue Ridge Assembly has been connecting families and their communities for over a century. You can help ensure that we’ll always be here to support future generations by including the Assembly in your overall estate and financial plans.
There are several methods of planned giving that can help you achieve your philanthropic goals as you enjoy tax-saving benefits, long-term investment, and overall financial security.
Protect your family’s future, maximize the values of your accounts, and become a part of Blue Ridge history.
- Bequests: Include YMCA Blue Ridge Assembly in your will and leave a lasting legacy.
- Retirement Plan/Life Insurance Gifts: You can name the YMCA as a beneficiary of your IRA, 401(k), 403(b), life insurance policy, or other qualified retirement plans.
- Charitable Gift Annuities & Charitable Remainder Trusts: Make a gift of cash or property to YMCA Blue Ridge Assembly and receive a guaranteed income stream for your life and loved ones in exchange for a fixed annuity payment to one or two life annuitants.
- Charitable Lead Trusts: Transfer assets, such as cash or stocks, to a trust for a set term of years. Each year, payments to Blue Ridge are made from the trust.
- Securities: Incorporate the Assembly within stocks, bonds, or mutual funds.
Please contact Melissa Bailey Logan to arrange any of these gift options.