|Arrival Date: Wednesday, March 18, 2020||Check-In Time: 12:00PM - 2:30PM|
|Departure Date: Friday, March 20, 2020||Check-Out Time: 10:00AM|
|First Meal: Dinner, Wednesday||Last Meal: Breakfast, Friday|
<h3>Description of Cost:</h3>
The YPN Conference Package rate includes conference participation, two nights of lodging in a double occupancy room (one roommate), five meals, and snacks. Commuter Packages are available for those that will not require overnight lodging at the YMCA Blue Ridge Assembly.
▪ Early Bird rates are in effect until <b>11:59pm on January 31st, 2020.</b> Prices increase afterwards.
Please choose from one of the packages listed below. All rates are per person and rooms are priced to have two people per room (unless single occupancy is selected).
▪ Each participant must submit an individual registration.
▪ The rates listed below are only sold as a package and will not be reduced due to missed nights or meals.
▪ Registrations will not be made without a minimum deposit of $100.00.
▪ All balances are due upon arrival on March 18th. Balance may be paid by cash, check or credit card.
▪ If reservations are cancelled prior to Monday, February 17th, deposits are refundable or transferable. Beginning Monday, February 17th, deposits are nonrefundable and may only be transferred to a replacement participant.
All rooms have a private bath and heat/air conditioning. Rooms vary in size and shape: some with two queen beds, two double beds, one double and one single bed, and two single beds. Please visit our website to view a grounds map or for travel directions at www.blueridgeassembly.org.
<h3>TPY Class Offerings:</h3>
To register for the TPY class offerings, please visit: https://lcdc.yexchange.org/Catalog/Event/Detail/5445
ALL THE FINE PRINT: DEPOSITS ARE REFUNDABLE IF RESERVATION IS CANCELLED PRIOR TO 2/17/20. DEPOSITS ARE THEN NONREFUNDABLE, HOWEVER, ARE TRANSFERABLE TO A REPLACEMENT PARTICIPANT. NO REFUNDS WILL BE ISSUED FOR RESERVATIONS CANCELLED DURING PROGRAM DATES. RESERVATIONS WILL NOT BE MADE WITHOUT A DEPOSIT. ALL DEPOSITS WILL BE SUBTRACTED FROM THE TOTAL AMOUNT AND ANY REMAINING BALANCE WILL BE DUE UPON ARRIVAL (CASH, CHECK OR CREDIT CARD - VISA, MASTERCARD, DISCOVER OR AMERICAN EXPRESS). RESERVATIONS ARE TAKEN BY MAIL, FAX, OR ONLINE. PLEASE NO PHONE RESERVATIONS. ALL CANCELLATIONS, DEPOSITS OR BLUE RIDGE FUND TRANSFERS MUST BE REQUESTED IN WRITING. The Assembly requests names and age categories of all attendees upon registration. Names and age categories of all attendees are required, so Blue Ridge can provide statistical information to Y-USA.If you have any questions or concerns, please contact your Registration Coordinator, Amanda Shetzline, at ashetzline@Yblueridge.org or at (828) 210-2152.