- Arrival Date: Wednesday, Nov. 22nd, 2023
- Check- In Time: 3:00pm (earliest)
- Departure Date: Saturday, Nov. 25th, 2023
- Check-Out Time: 10:00am (latest)
- Three nights of Lodging will be provided in one hotel-style room where all rooms include two queen beds, a private bathroom, Heat and A/C. You can also request an adjoined room for $100.
- Meals include Thursday Breakfast through Saturday Breakfast, served buffet style in our Dining Hall, located in the Blue Ridge Center.
- Enjoy our challenge courses, guided hikes, crafts, guided family games, and reflection on our porches. Free time for outdoor recreation, ventures into Black Mountain or Asheville to experience the popular area attractions, free swim, and more! At night, join us for a campfire with s’mores and other family friendly evening activities!
- Visit the Family Camp Page to learn more!
- Have questions about registration? Please contact your Registration Coordinator, Emy Gafford, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 828-210-2152.
- A package rate of $250 is applied to each Adult Attendee. A deposit of $100 per adult is required to register.
- A package rate of $75 is applied to each Child Attendee, age four and older. No deposit is required for children. There is no cost for children under age four, but they must be registered.
- Packages cannot be divided or discounted for missed nights, meals, or programs. Deposits are refundable if the reservation is cancelled by October 23rd, 2023.