- Arrival Date: Wednesday, November 23rd
- Check- In Time: 3:00pm
- Departure Date: Saturday, November 26th
- Check-Out Time: 10:00am
- Three nights of Lodging will be provided in hotel-style rooms where all rooms include two beds, a private bathroom, Heat and A/C.
- Meals will be provided, including Thanksgiving dinner. Meals are served buffet style in our Dining Hall, located in the Blue Ridge Center where each family will have their own private table(s).
- Enjoy family games, holiday crafts, cooking activities, campfires, evening hot cocoa and snacks, on-campus recreation (hiking, tennis, cornhole, disc golf, playground, and more), and a free day on Friday to explore Asheville or Black Mountain!
- Visit the Family Camp Page to learn more!
- If you have any questions, please contact your Registration Coordinator, Josh, at email@example.com.
- A package rate of $220 is applied to each Adult Attendee (12+ years old). A deposit of $100 per adult is required to register.
- A package rate of $65 is applied to each Child Attendee (4-11 years old). No deposit is required for children. There is no cost for children under age four, but they must be registered.
- Packages cannot be divided or discounted for missed nights, meals, or programs. Deposits are refundable if the reservation is cancelled prior to October 24, 2022.