- Arrival Date: Sunday, July 31st
- Check- In Time: 3:00pm
- Departure Date: Friday, August 5th
- Check-Out Time: 10:00am
- Five nights of Lodging will be provided in hotel-style rooms where all rooms include two beds, a private bathroom, Heat and A/C.
- Meals will be provided. Meals are served buffet style in our Dining Hall, located in the Blue Ridge Center where each family will have their own private table(s).
- Enjoy our challenge courses, guided hikes, crafts, guided family games, and reflection on our porches. Free time for outdoor recreation, ventures into Black Mountain or Asheville to experience the popular area attractions, free swim, and more! At night, join us for a campfire with s’mores and other family friendly evening activities!
- Visit the Family Camp Page to learn more!
- Are you brining a party of six or more? Consider renting one of our available cottages during Family Camp! For more information and photos of individual cottages, click here. If you are interested in reserving a cottage for your family, please contact your Registration Coordinator, Josh, at [email protected] for availability and rates.
- A package rate of $350 is applied to each Adult Attendee. A deposit of $100 per adult is required to register.
- A package rate of $110 is applied to each Child Attendee, age four and older. No deposit is required for children. There is no cost for children under age four, but they must be registered.
- Packages cannot be divided or discounted for missed nights, meals, or programs. Deposits are refundable if the reservation is cancelled prior to July 1, 2022.