- Click here for Annual Meeting Agenda!
- Arrival Date: Tuesday, October 4th
- Check-In: 9:15am – 9:45am
- First Meal: Continental Breakfast on Tuesday
- Departure Date: Wednesday, October 5th
- Last Meal: Dinner on Wednesday
- Register online below -or-
- Submit a paper registration form by email, mail, or fax.
- Registration deadline: September 23rd for onsite registrations and September 28th for virtual registrations
Lodging registration has closed but virtual registration is still open until September 28th.
- North Carolina CEOs, CVOs, COOs, senior association leaders, branch executives and senior program directors are invited to attend the Annual Meeting in person!
- Any North Carolina and South Carolina leaders are invited to participate virtually October 4, 10 am-12 pm only.
- Please select one of the available packages below. Please reach out to your registration coordinator to extend your stay beyond the dates listed.
- All conference attendees, whether attending in person or virtually, must register below. Packages includes the $35 Conference Registration fee (excluding the Remote Attendee package).
- Registration for NC CEOs, CVOs and Senior Leaders
- All Overnight Lodging Packages Listed Below – include lodging in one Blue Ridge Center hotel-style room. All rooms include two queen beds, heat, A/C, and an attached private bathroom. Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner are included and served buffet style in the Blue Ridge Center Dining Room beginning with Continental Breakfast on Tuesday and ending with Dinner on Wednesday.
- 3-night Stay (single occupancy) includes a room the nights of Monday, October 3 – Wednesday, October 5. $420/person
- 3-night Stay (double occupancy) includes a room with one roommate on the nights of Monday, October 3 – Wednesday, October 5. $276/person
- 2-night Stay (single occupancy) includes a room the nights of Tuesday, October 4 and Wednesday, October $324/person
- 2-night Stay(double occupancy) package includes a room with one roommate on the nights of Tuesday, October 4 and Wednesday, October 5. $228/person
- 1-night Stay (single occupancy) includes a room the night of Tuesday, October 4.
- 1-night Stay (double occupancy) includes a room with one roommate the night of Tuesday, October 4. $180/person
- Commuter Registration for NC CEOs, CVOs and Senior Leaders
- Live nearby? Take advantage of this commuter package for Tuesday, October 4 and Wednesday, October 5; includes registration fee, lunches, and dinners. $110/person
- Remote Attendee Registration (North and South Carolina Y Staff)
- Remote Attendee – attending virtually Tuesday 10/4, 10 am-12 pm ONLY $15/person
- Your full payment is required to register.
- In-person registrations are fully refundable at 50% prior to September 19. After September 19, refund is for the meal portion of the in-person package. Remote attendee registrations are not refundable. In-person registrations are transferable to a replacement participant. No refunds will be issued for reservations canceled during program dates.
- A convenience fee of 3% will be added to all credit/debit card payments made at the Assembly.
- If you have any questions, please contact Laura at firstname.lastname@example.org or (828) 669-8422.