FCA Reunion 2021
Arrival: Tuesday, May 25th | Check-In: 3:00 PM (earliest)
Departure: Thursday, May 27th | Check-Out: 10:00 AM (latest)
Meals: Tuesday, May 25th - Dinner | Wednesday, May 26th - Breakfast, Lunch, & Dinner | Thursday, May 27th - Breakfast
Lodging: Lodging for two nights at the Historic YMCA Blue Ridge Assembly.
- Lodging will be provided in the Blue Ridge Center or Asheville Hall where all rooms have two beds, heat, air conditioning, and an attached bathroom. The Blue Ridge Center has access to an elevator and rooms with two queen beds. Asheville Hall has rooms that vary in size and shape: some with two double beds, one double and one single bed, or two single beds. All rooms include sheets, towels, and towel service Wednesday morning. Rooms do not include hair dryers, irons, refrigerators, microwaves, televisions.
- Name tags will be provided and must be worn while on grounds as a measure of safety and security.
- Please remember the following are not permitted on YMCA Blue Ridge Assembly property: pets, firearms and all weapons, tobacco use, candles, incense, decorative lighting, and camping.
Meals: All meals will be served in our Dining Hall, located in the Blue Ridge Center. Meals begin with Dinner, Tuesday, May 25th and end with Breakfast, Thursday, May 27th.
Packages: Package prices listed are per person.
- The Single Occupancy Package ($274 per person) includes the total cost of lodging for one private room, meals, and the facility fee. A deposit of $100 is required to register. The $100 deposit will be deducted from the total package cost of $274. Balances are due upon arrival.
- The Double Occupancy Package ($175 per person) includes the total cost of lodging for one shared room, meals, and the facility fee. A deposit of $100 is required to register. The $100 deposit will be deducted from the total package cost of $175. Balances are due upon arrival. Request a roommate below or choose to have a roommate assigned.
- Packages cannot be divided or discounted for missed nights, meals, or programs. Deposits are refundable if reservation is canceled prior to 09/13/2020. Starting 09/13/2020, deposits are nonrefundable, however, are transferable to a replacement participant. All balances are due upon arrival. A convenience fee of 3% will be added to all credit card payments.