Arrival: Tuesday, October 13th | Check-In: 3:00 PM (earliest)
Departure: Thursday, October 15th | Check-Out: 10:00 AM (latest)
First Meal: Dinner on Tuesday, October 13th| Last Meal: Breakfast on Thursday, October 15th
Lodging: Lodging for two nights at the Historic YMCA Blue Ridge Assembly.
- Lodging will be provided in Asheville Hall or Weatherford Hall where all rooms have two beds, heat, and an attached bathroom. Asheville Hall has air conditioning and rooms that vary in size and shape: some with two double beds, one double and one single bed, or two single beds. Weatherford Hall rooms have one double and one single bed. All rooms include sheets, towels, and once daily towel service each morning. Rooms do not include hair dryers, irons, refrigerators, microwaves, televisions, or elevator access.
- Name tags will be provided and must be worn while on grounds as a measure of safety and security.
- Please remember the following are not permitted on YMCA Blue Ridge Assembly property: pets, firearms and all weapons, tobacco use, candles, incense, decorative lighting, and camping.
Meals: Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner will be served in our Dining Hall, located in the Blue Ridge Center. Meals begin with Dinner, Tuesday, October 13th and end with Breakfast, Thursday, October 15th.
Packages: Package prices listed are per person.
- The Single Occupancy Package ($274 per person) includes the total cost of lodging for one private room, meals, and the facility fee. A deposit of $100 is required to register. The $100 deposit will be deducted from the total package cost of $274. Balances are due upon arrival.
- The Double Occupancy Package ($175 per person) includes the total cost of lodging for one shared room, meals, and the facility fee. A deposit of $100 is required to register. The $100 deposit will be deducted from the total package cost of $175. Balances are due upon arrival. Request a roommate below or choose to have a roommate assigned.
- Packages cannot be divided or discounted for missed nights, meals, or programs. Deposits are refundable if reservation is canceled prior to 09/13/2020. Starting 09/13/2020, deposits are nonrefundable, however, are transferable to a replacement participant. All balances are due upon arrival. A convenience fee of 3% will be added to all credit card payments.